INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Steps for International HIGH SCHOOL Students to enroll in Warner Christian Academy and be issued an I-20:
WCA has chosen to partner with organizations that assist in the recruitment and educational placement of international students. Students will need to complete an application for both the placement organization and WCA. The steps for completing the admissions process are as follows:
1) SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO THE PLACEMENT ORGANIZATION:
- Completed student applications for the placement organization and WCA
- Copy of the student’s transcripts translated to English
- The placement organization will submit the completed student applications and translated transcripts to Amy Price, Academic Advisor.
2) ONCE THE STUDENT APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY WCA:
- The application will be reviewed, a graduation credit evaluation will be conducted, and a Skype interview will be scheduled for qualifying students
- Upon completion of the Skype interview, the students will be notified of acceptance
- Accepted students and parents must sign and submit the WCA parent and student agreement
- The I-20 will be issued so that the student can secure the necessary VISA
- A class schedule will be created for the student and sent to the student and parent via email
3) FINAL STEPS MADE BY THE PLACEMENT ORGANIZATION:
- Tuition is paid to WCA by the placement organization.
- The placement organization will verify students have VISA, Medical Insurance and Travel Insurance.
- The placement organization will provide housing for student.