• A multi-cultural student body where students are being prepared to enter any college or university around the world.
• Expanded fine arts programming and resources that prepares students to discover and develop their creative talents.
• Premier athletic facilities that empower students to build upon a history of athletic excellence.
• A highly-competent, certified faculty able to provide increased attention to students through a 1 to 10 faculty to student ratio.
• State of the art playgrounds where students can move, play, and develop lasting friendships.
• The renovation of present facilities and the construction of expanded facilities which promote the highest standard of excellence to our students and the community.
These are our goals at Warner Christian Academy as we begin our Imagine Capital Campaign. Our goal is to raise $6.2 million dollars over the next three years to ensure that Warner is a premier K-12 college preparatory school that is committed to providing a Christian environment where your student can excel spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and in service to others.
We can imagine this goal becoming a reality – but only through the support of our families and friends who have a heart for Warner and for our founder’s original goal – to raise up one thousand young people for Christian ministry in whatever field God would lead them. We invite all who may be interested in learning more about how you can support the Imagine Campaign to check out our campaign brochure below to learn more about how your generous gifts can bless Warner. Please prayerfully consider supporting the Imagine Campaign in the following ways:
- Financial support – Donate Now or mail a check to: Warner Christian Academy, 1730 South Ridgewood Avenue, South Daytona, FL 32119.
- Networking support – we are always in search of people who have a heart for Warner Christian Academy and want to see it succeed. If you or someone you know may be interested in encouraging WCA in this campaign, please let us know!
- Prayer support – WCA desires to use all of our resources to raise up young people, to support families, and to be a light in our community, all to the glory of God. Please join us in prayer for His hand of guidance and provision in our campaign efforts.
For any questions or for more information, please contact Stacey Parsons at email@example.com or 386-767-5451 ext. 292.Imagine Brochure
Download Imagine Brochure