Warner Christian Academy graduates confidently go forth to meet the intellectual, social, and moral challenges that lie ahead, poised not only to do well in life, but also to do good things in the world. For over 45 years we have been graduating capable, confident and proud students who launch into their college careers with great success. As our alumni head into advanced degrees and careers throughout the country and the world we feel great pride in their accomplishments!
We welcome and enjoy the regular visits and frequent emails from our alumni. We love to hear about their latest adventures and they are eager to learn about how the school has grown and changed since their time.
Wyatt Peck, a 2015 graduate of Warner Christian Academy, is currently attending Daytona State College pursuing his degree in the School of Photography and works at Southeastern Museum of Photography. Wyatt was a long time contributor to Warner’s Year Book and was frequently seen on the sidelines of many Warner sports events. Last year, he was the featured artist in the second installation of the museums’ Youth in Focus series where representations of his diverse photographic portfolio were displayed.
“Warner has been the most influential and important part of my life. My fifth-grade teacher helped lead me to my savior, the Discovery program helped me overcome my dyslexia, and taking photos of the football team helped me further my love of photography. My teachers have helped me develop my critical thinking skills so that I can understand other viewpoints. My classes have also helped me move on to college and work on my honors associative of arts degree and my associative of science in the photography. I am also running my own photography business on the side. Warner, and the friends I have made there will always be an important part of my life.”
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MISSION:
The mission of the Alumni Association is to work for the benefit of the school and all of its students – past and present – by providing financial, volunteer, moral, and prayer support to Warner Christian Academy and its mission to be a premier K-12 college preparatory school that is committed to providing a Christian environment where students can excel spiritually, academically, socially, and physically, and in service to others.
1. Access to dedicated and active social media outlets to keep alumni connected – the official Warner Facebook page and coming soon: Warner Alumni Facebook page and Warner Alumni LinkedIn account.
2. Bi-monthly Warner World e-newsletter to keep alumni up-to-date on current school happenings, news, and alumni updates.
3. Homecoming celebration invitation, including 2 complimentary pass-es to the Homecoming game, access to the alumni tent with complimentary food and drinks, and a special WCA fan gift.
4. An Alumni Association membership card that allows admission to any WCA home sporting event. (Excludes post season and playoffs.)
5. A specially-designed WCA alumni car magnet.
6. Special offerings and discounts to WCA alumni wearables.
7. Invitations to special events held at WCA, such as band concerts, plays, community events and restaurant spirit nights.
8. A dedicated Associations Coordinator committed to helping maintain and expand our database of accurate contact information for WCA graduates.
9. WCA support in helping graduating classes with class reunion plans.
10. Opportunities to help WCA graduates receive networking and career support from alumni who are experienced and connected business professionals.
1. Recent Graduate Membership (Classes of 2013-2017) – no annual fee.
2. Alumni Membership (Classes of 1974-2012) – annual fee $50/year.
3. Lifetime Membership – one-time fee of $500.
Annual memberships run from August 1 to July 31 to correspond with the school calendar. Renewal notifications will be sent out in July for the next school year.
Note: Memberships may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Our alumni are attending or have attended the following colleges:
Carson Newman College
Catholic University of America
Chestnut Hill College
Clearwater Christian College
Colorado State University
Dallas Baptist University
Daytona State College
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Florida Atlantic University
Florida Southern College
Florida State University
George Washington University
Mars Hill College
John Brown University
Mid-America Christian University
Nova Southeastern University
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Penn State University
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
St. Andrews Presbyterian College
Santa Fe Community College
Southern Methodist University
Toccoa Falls College
Trevecca Nazarene University
US Naval Academy
University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Central Florida
University of Florida
University of Louisville
University of Miami
University of North Florida
University of South Florida
University of Mississippi
University of South Florida
University of West Florida
Valencia Community College
Webber International University
West Point Military Academy Wheaton College
Wake Forest University
Word of Life Bible Institute Yale University